Sunday, January 31, 2016

DIY Felt Bow



I had to make an extra bow headband for one of the favor bags that I'm giving to the girls at Lennon's lumberjack party so I figured I would make it a little tutorial since these bows are adorable and super cheap/easy to make. I made mine into little elastic headbands but you can hot glue them onto hair clips or basically anything else you can think of. 
This tutorial is just for the actual bow.

Things you'll need:
Scissors
Felt
Glue gun







I know, this isn’t the first hair bow tutorial you’ve ever seen, but these were so easy to make and turned out so cute that I decided to share them anyway. These would be a great gift for any little girl. You can make these bows out of many different materials. Basically anything that doesn’t fray and is thick enough to hold the bow shape will work. Felt is an ever popular choice because it’s available in so many colors and it’s very cheap. Leather is also another material that would look beautiful as a little hair bow. 







No comments:

Post a Comment